We offer workshops tailored to our clients’ needs. We also have pre-developed workshops in the areas of stress management and life-workplace balance.
Corporate and Organizational Workshops
- 1-hour keynote talk or seminar during conference or longer meeting
- 1/2-day workshop
- full-day workshop
A seminar or workshop to suit your needs is presented, including topics from among the following:
- assessment of stress levels
- sources and effects of stress
- managing burnout potential in an organisation
- time-management strategies and “time-leaks”
- how to be miserable — or not
- managing change
- facing the worst and managing the reality
- handling uncertainty
- what can be changed and what can’t
- the source of all misery: Thoughts and how to change them
- a primer in positive thinking
- improving communication skills
- conflict — threat or challenge?
- how to play
Achieving a Balance
“On any given day, 16-20% of the workforce does not show up for work.”
This popular, 2-hour workshop has been presented to executives, managers, and front-line staff. It combines current research knowledge of employee satisfaction and productivity with practical advice on managing the incremental demands of a competitive marketplace. Interactive, and participatory, the following topics are included:
- indicators of burnout potential
- what is “balance”?
- why does it matter?
- a model of stress
- demands, resources, and the intersection of the two
- perceptions and assumptions
- how you think — the most important ingredient
- priorities and commitments
- Martha Stewart!
- play and work
- managing burnout in the workplace